- To adjust the order of objects on your canvas select the object you wish to reorder and click the Bring Forward/Send Backward icons on the top toolbar.Read More
- Read More
To retain the proportions of an object when scaling hold down the shift key whilst resizing using the image handles.
- To remove items from your image library hover over the selected image and click the Remove image icon on the top right of the image.Read More
- To save your design click the Save icon on the top toolbar. This will add the canvas to your saved designs, accessible via your user area.Read More
- The eyedropper tool is used to select a colour from an uploaded image. This is particularly useful for adding bleed to your design.Read More
- The Design Builder is an interactive design tool enabling easy creation of sticker and poster designs. Functions include: Cutline generation, metallic colours and transparencies, image uploads, text and shape tools and moreRead More
- The image library is a file store of images used in your designs. When you upload an image to your canvas it will be stored in your image library for future use.Read More
- To flood fill the background click the flood fill icon on the top toolbar. When the canvas is filled you can select the background and change the colour using the colour tool on the right toolbar.Read More
- You can create cutlines from images, shapes and text. To create a cutline select the object you wish to generate your cutline from (e.g. an uploaded image) and click the Generate Cutline icon on the top toolbar. You can then manipulate your cutline using the cutline tools.Read More
- To expand or contract a cutline first ensure that you are in cutline mode, either by generating a cutline from an artwork object, or switching into cutline mode using the toggle on the top toolbar. Ensure that the cutline you wish to manipulate is selected, by selecting on the artwork canvas or selecting on the cutline list on the right hand toolbar. You can then expand or contract it using the Distance slider. When you are satisfied with your changes click 'Apply cutlines' to save the change and exit cutline mode.Read More
- To exit cutline mode either click Apply cutlines or Discard Changes. Alternatively, you can click the cutline mode toggle switch on the top toolbar.Read More
- To merge two or more cutlines select them on the canvas or via the cutline list on the right toolbar in cutline mode. You can then merge them by clicking the merge icon.Read More
- To delete one or more cutlines select them whilst in cutline mode and click the trash icon.Read More
- If your cutline truncates into a square shape when expanding it is to prevent it exceeding the maximum size of the canvas. To resolve this either contract your cutline, or increase the sticker size using the info palatte in the top right.Read More
- To create a cutline from an image select the image you wish to generate your cutline from on the canvas, and click the Generate Cutline icon on the top toolbar. You can then manipulate your cutline using the cutline tools.Read More
Need more help?
Can't find the answer to your question? Get in touch with us via the contact page or live chat to us now!