- To create a cutline from an image select the image you wish to generate your cutline from on the canvas, and click the Generate Cutline icon on the top toolbar. You can then manipulate your cutline using the cutline tools.Read More
- If your cutline truncates into a square shape when expanding it is to prevent it exceeding the maximum size of the canvas. To resolve this either contract yourRead More
cutline,or increase the sticker size using the info palattein the top right.
- To delete one or more cutlines select them whilst in cutline mode and click the trash icon.Read More
- To merge two or more cutlines select them on the canvas or via the cutline list on the right toolbar in cutline mode. You can then merge them by clicking the merge icon.Read More
- To exit cutline mode either click Apply cutlines or Discard Changes. Alternatively, you can click the cutline mode toggle switch on the top toolbar.Read More
- To expand or contract a cutline first ensure that you are in cutline mode, either by generating a cutline from an artwork object, or switching into cutline mode using the toggle on the top toolbar. Ensure that the cutline you wish to manipulate is selected, by selecting on the artwork canvas or selecting on the cutline list on theRead More
right handtoolbar. You can then expand or contract it using the Distance slider. When you are satisfied with your changes click 'Apply cutlines' to save the change and exit cutline mode.
- You can create cutlines from images, shapesRead More
andtext. To create a cutline select the object you wish to generate your cutline from (e.g. an uploaded image) and click the Generate Cutline icon on the top toolbar. You can then manipulate your cutline using the cutline tools.
- TheRead More
Design Builderis an interactive design tool enabling easy creation of sticker and poster designs. Functions include: Cutline generation, metallic coloursand transparencies, image uploads, text and shape tools and more
Need more help?
Can't find the answer to your question? Get in touch with us via the contact page or live chat to us now!